Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Bookmark and Share
File #: 19-0418   
Type: Resolution Status: Agenda Ready
In control: City Council
On agenda: 5/6/2019
Title: Approving and authorizing the City Manager to enter into an Intergovernmental Agreement with Maricopa Association of Governments (MAG) for a design assistance grant for the Mesa Gateway Shared-Use Pathway Phase III project. The grant funds will allow for a feasibility and design study that will provide connection alternatives of the Mesa Gateway shared-use pathway from Hawes Road, to the Town of Gilbert's San Tan shared-use path at Power Road. The City’s share is 20% ($36,778.40) of the cost of the study; MAG will cover the remaining 80% ($147,113.60). (District 6)
Attachments: 1. Council Report, 2. Resolution, 3. Agreement
Date Action ByActionResultAction DetailsMeeting Details
No records to display.

Title

Approving and authorizing the City Manager to enter into an Intergovernmental Agreement with Maricopa Association of Governments (MAG) for a design assistance grant for the Mesa Gateway Shared-Use Pathway Phase III project.  The grant funds will allow for a feasibility and design study that will provide connection alternatives of the Mesa Gateway shared-use pathway from Hawes Road, to the Town of Gilbert's San Tan shared-use path at Power Road.  The City’s share is 20% ($36,778.40) of the cost of the study; MAG will cover the remaining 80% ($147,113.60). (District 6)